Risknowlogy trained this week McDermott, EGA, Dragon Oil, Farah Experiences, and Dar Al Handasah Consultants in their Dubai office. Topic was functional safety and SIL according to IEC 61511 and for our special guest from Farah Experiences IEC 61508.
Farah Experiences operates theme parks like Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Just like in the process industry (oil and gas, chemical, etc) safety is of the upmost importance. The safety “problems” for theme parks and rides are just as complex and sometimes even more complex then in oil and gas. It is good to know for all visitors of Farah Experiences theme parks that they take safety serious.
The course material and exam is TUV certified. The participants all receive a Safety Passport and a certificate if they pass the exam. This course is another step towards building a community of functional safety professionals.
It was a great course. Customers from all over the Middle East meeting in Dubai, UAE.
This is what the training delegates had to say:
- “This course is very complete and the training is made very simple and clear”
- “Very useful”
- “Training was very patient to listen & answer to all questions”
- “The course material and trainer knowledge… just all good”
- “Course content with examples are good”
- “It gave me more clarity about functional safety”
- “It is very useful for our projects and it is very important to comply with the standards”
- “It is important that all disciplines in our company learn about functional safety”
The course participants felt that their knowledge in SIL and Functional Safety was increased from an average of 50% before the course to an average of 82% after the course. They gave of us overall rating of 90 out of 100. Thank you delegates. It is good to know that you got value for your money and a good training experience.
We Are Risknowlogy – We Transfer Knowledge