Are you interested in certifying your competency? To review which competence you want to certify and their respective requirements click on the links below:
- Certified Functional Safety Assessor
- Certified Functional Safety Manager
- Certified HAZOP Facilitators / Chairman
- Certified LOPA Facilitators / Chairman
- Certified Railway Assessor
- Certified Railway Requirements Manager
- Certified Railway Validator
- Certified Railway Verifier
Competency certification is a two step process. To start the competency certification you start by registering. From the options above select the Registration Fee option. After paying the fee we will send you instruction for all the information you need to deliver. This will start the certification process. When all steps of the competency certification are successful you pay the certification.
The certification of your competency can take any where from 1-6 months depending on your competence file. After certification you receive a Certificate and we update your online Safety Passport. Look at the John Doe safety passport for a preview. There are currently 2256 Safety Passport holders.