Risknowlogy trained this week ADNOC, Oryx, Technip, Samref, Safe Controls, and EGA in their Dubai office. Topic was functional safety and SIL according to IEC 61511. The course material and exam is TUV certified. The participants all receive a Safety Passport and the TUV certificate if they pass the exam. This course is another step towards building a community of functional safety professionals.
It was a great course. Customers from all over the Middle East meeting in Dubai, UAE.
This is what the training delegates had to say:
- “It helps to understand the FSM thereby enhancing the skills during the course of a SIL project”
- “Experienced knowledgeable trainer”
- “This will improve the safety of our plant”
- “Very refreshing informal approach & provided lots of knowledge”
- “The course is very good value for money”
- “Good course material, excellent trainer”
- “It is a wonderful course, including FSM, with lots of experience, knowledge and practicality”
The course participants felt that their knowledge in SIL and Functional Safety was increased from 54% before the course to 83% after the course. Excellent result. This course offers great value for anybody involved in functional safety.
We Are Risknowlogy – We Transfer Knowledge