IR&IS and FMDS organised a PRIME INTELLEGENCE event on 28 February 2027 in Paris, France. The event was attended by participants from Technip, Veolia, Actemium, HIMA, Tyco, Techma, and Safir. The participants learned about:
- Functional safety: a new necessity in the industry?
- Changes in Edition 2 of IEC 61511
- New Requirements for Architectural Constraints
- Comprehending the PFDavg and PFH quantification
The speakers of the event were Mr. Didier Turcinovic and Dr. Florent Brissaud.
Feedback PRIME INtelligence Paris February 2017
The feedback from the participants was excellent. Out of 100 the event scored 84.29. From very short feedback like “Good”, “Very good”, “Enriching”, “Interesting and useful”, “Very positive” to feedback like:
- “I should revise 61511 and reconsider the importance of FSM”
- “Not enough time to integrate all the information presented”
- “Understand now better the requirements related to the lifecycle and FMS for our EPC projects”
- “Very informative, gave a very good overview of the topic”
All participants will receive a Safety Passport. A Safety Passport® is a personal competence record, verified by Risknowlogy.
Sign up to be informed about the next PRIME INTELLIGENCE event: