With this course you can get a TUV certificate that states that your are competent in SIL and Functional Safety. The IEC 61508 standard requires all professionals dealing with safety instrumented systems to be competent.
Follow this Risknowlogy SILComp® course and get your knowledge in functional safety TUV certified according to IEC 61508.
Register your interest
- You get a personal certificate stating you are competent
- Your TUV certificate will be valid for life
- You get more recognition among your peers
- You will be a better and more knowledgeable safety professional than before
- You might even get a better paid job
- You will be the next Risknowlogy Safety Ambassador
Check out the Safety Passport of John Doe
This could be yours
About the course
- Course material: English
- Course language: German
- TUV SUD certified course material and trainer
- All participants get a certificate of participation from Risknowlogy
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
- All participants who pass the test (at the end of the course) get a TUV SUD Certificate, TUV SUD ID, and a listing on the TUV website
- The TUV Certification is lifelong – so no further testing is required to “maintain” your certification
- The certification is globally recognised
About the Trainer
Your trainer will be Dr. Michel Houtermans. Michel has over 20 years experience in SIL and Functional Safety. Michel worked for Factory Mutual Global and TUV SUD and is a TUV FS Expert. He has been a trainer since 1999. He conducts the SILComp® trainings in Dutch, English, and German.