- This event has passed.
TUV Functional Safety Course Abu Dhabi IEC 61511 October – November
October 29 @ 09:00 - November 2 @ 17:00
With this course you get a personal TUV certificate that states that your are competent in SIL and functional safety. The IEC 61511 standard requires all professionals dealing with safety instrumented systems to be competent. Follow this Risknowlogy SILComp® course and get your knowledge in functional safety TUV certified.
This year Risknowlogy offers a 5 day version of the TUV Training course. You will benefit from one extra day of training to maximize your knowledge. You will have more time to study, more time to ask questions and more time to successfully prepare yourself for the exam – And best of all; the Price remains the same.
- You get a personal certificate stating you are competent
- Your TUV certificate will be valid for life
- You get more recognition among your peers?
- You will be a better and more knowledgeable safety professional then before
- You might even get a better paid job
- You will be the next Risknowlogy Safety Ambassador
About the course
- Course material: English
- Course language: English
- TUV SUD certified course material and trainer
- All participants get a certificate of participation from Risknowlogy
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
- All participants who pass the test (at the end of the course) get a TUV SUD Certificate, TUV SUD ID, and a listing on the TUV website
- The TUV Certification is lifelong – so no further testing is required to “maintain” your certification
- The certification is globally recognised
About the Trainer
Your trainer will be Dr. Michel Houtermans. Michel has over 20 years experience in SIL and Functional Safety. Michel worked for Factory Mutual Global and TUV SUD and is a TUV FS Expert. He has been a trainer since 1999. He conducts the SILComp® trainings in Dutch, English, and German.