- This event has passed.
SIL Verification and Calculation Workshop Mumbai November
2017-11-24 @ 09:00 - 2017-11-25 @ 17:00
With this workshop you get a personal SILComp® certificate that states that you are competent in SIL Verification and Calculation according to IEC 61511. The IEC 61511 standard requires verification of, and PFD calculations for all safety instrumented functions. This workshop explains the details of all required verification activities and calculations using practical case studies.
Register your interest
- You get a personal certificate stating that you are competent
- You get more recognition among your peers
- You will be a better and more knowledgeable safety professional than before
- You might even get a better paid job
- You will be the next Risknowlogy Safety Ambassador
About the course
- Course material: English
- Course language: English
- Certified course material and trainer
- All participants get a certificate of participation from Risknowlogy
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
- All participants who successfully submit case studies (after the the course) get a SILComp® Certificate, personal ID, and a listing on the Risknowlogy website
- The Risknowlogy Certification is lifelong – so no further testing is required to “maintain” your certification
- The certification is globally recognised
This is not a beginners course. You need to be knowledgeable in SIL and Functional Safety to attend this workshop. For example, being a TUV certified Functional Safety Professional is the right basis for this course. If you are not you can check the schedule for the next TUV Functional Safety Training in your area.
How to prepare
There is no specific preparation required. You are encouraged to bring your own samples of devices and safety instrumented loops. We can try to integrate them as practical cases during the workshop.
About the Trainer
Your trainer will be Dr. Michel Houtermans. Michel has over 20 years experience in SIL and Functional Safety. Michel worked for Factory Mutual Global and TUV SUD and is a TUV FS Expert. He has been a trainer since 1999. He conducts the SILComp® trainings in Dutch, English, and German.