Get Trained, Get Competent, Get Certified
Training courses offered in the Middle East
Below are the training courses offered by Risknowlogy in the Middle East. For a full list of training courses visit our global training page.
|Introduction to functional safety and SIL||1 Day||No||Yes||n.a.||Classroom|
|Changes to the 2nd Edition of IEC 61511||AYOP*||Yes||Yes||Professional||Classroom, Online|
|Functional safety and SIL for Safety Instrumented Systems||5 Days||Yes||Yes||Specialist, Engineer or Professional||Classroom|
|HAZOP/LOPA Leadership – Chairman||1 Day||Yes||Yes||Specialist||Classroom|
|SIL Verification and Calculation||2 Days||Yes||Yes||Specialist||Classroom|
|PFD Calculations for SIL rated safety functions||3 Days||Yes||Yes||Specialist||Classroom|
|Safe software according to IEC 61511||2 Days||Yes||Yes||Specialist||Classroom|
|Functional safety and SIL for System Integrators||2 Days||Yes||Yes||Specialist||Classroom|
|Functional safety and SIL for Operators||2 Days||Yes||Yes||Operator||Classroom|
|Functional safety and SIL for Technicians||2 Days||Yes||Yes||Technician||Classroom|
Contact us about your training needs
Why Train With Risknowlogy?
Risknowlogy Middle East is an excellent choice. We offer you state of the art training in Risk, Reliability and Safety including SIL and Functional Safety according to IEC 61511, IEC 61508 and other international standards.
- We have trained over 5000+ professionals world wide;
- You get a trainer with a minimum of 20+ years subject matter experience;
- Our courses come with exams and certification, you get certified;
- You get a personal online competence record called Safety Passport for FREE;
- Training locations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- The Founder of Risknowlogy, Dr. Michel Houtermans, is also the founder the TUV Certification program.