We are very proud to announce that the First Iranian TUV SIS IEC 61511 certification course has taken place in September in Tehran, Iran. The course was organized with our local partner pro-NEXO by Dr. Farshad Nourai and was a great success. The trainer was Mr. Didier Turcinovic.
Results First Iranian TUV SIS IEC 61511 Certification Course
The delegates gave the course an average rating of: 90.2 (out of a 100). They felt that their SIL knowledge had improved significantly, ranging from 25%-75% improvement. This is what some of the delegates had to say:
- This course is great to learn what safety rules companies should apply.
- It was great. The trainer was perfect.
- I like this course because it gives me the opportunity to be knowledgable about SIL. My colleagues should follow this to be competent as well.
- Please hold the course frequently in Iran.
- My colleagues should follow this course because we of our offshore project.
- It is the best course.
- The best thing I learned about was functional safety management.
- It was the best training which I have participated in till now.
- I think everything about this course was good.
All delegates receive a Safety Passport which helps them keep track of their competence in risk, reliability and safety. Thank you delegates. For those that passed the exam they will also receive a TUV Functional Safety Professional or TUV Functional Safety Engineer certificate. In the mean time we will keep supporting everybody who needs SIL knowledge around the world.
You Need Our Support in Iran? Contact Us
More Pictures of the First Iranian TUV SIS IEC 61511 certification course