Basic Functional Safety of Machinery Training
Dates and Locations
|Argentina||Buenos Aires||15 June||register||n.a.|
About this course
- Which standards apply to Machinery Safety?
- What does Functional Safety mean?
- How does Functional Safety relate to Machinery?
- What are SIL and PL?
- What does it mean to be SIL or PL compliant?
- Which products / devices need to be SIL or PL compliant?
- How Category applies to SIL or PL?
- How does functional safety apply to machine manufacturers?
- How about machine users?
- How does SIL or PL affect my work and my company?
- What role does certification play in the Machinery Safety business?
- Can certification benefit me?
- What are the roles/positions of Notified Bodies?
- How do I demonstrate my competency in Functional Safety of Machinery?
- Can we use SIL or PL to demonstrate competitive advantage?
A lot of value for an investment of 1 day of your time.
The objective of this course is to give you basic training in functional safety of machinery without going into the technical details but with enough information for you to understand what SIL, PL, Categories and functional safety mean and how they affect your work, your products and services and your company.
After this training you will be knowledgeable enough to understand whether SIL or PL is for you or not. If the answer is yes, then you will know how it affects you and in which direction you need to go to successfully implement Functional Safety of Machinery.
As a next step you will want to deepen your knowledge on Functional Safety and become a certified Functional Safety Professional by following our Certification Program. Click HERE for more info.
What you will get
All applicants receive:
- The course material
- A Risknowlogy Certificate of Attendance
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
- Lots and lots of machinery safety knowledge
- Course dates: See our public schedule, in-house training available upon request
- Course material language: English and Spanish
- Course instruction language: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 day
Who should attend
This one day basic course is suitable for all people interested in building and operating machines that are functionally safe. The training has been attended by:
- Machine manufacturers
- Machine users
- SHE professionals
- Mechanical engineers
- Automation engineers
- Safety engineers