HAZOP Leadership training – LOPA Leadership training
Hazard and Risk Analysis techniques, like HAZOP or LOPA, often need a Leader or Chairman when the team is carring them out. The objective of the course is to teach professionals knowledge and skills to become an effect leader or chairman. This course is uistable to become a HAZOP Chairman, HAZOP Leader, LOPA Chairman or LOPA Leader. The focus of the course is on leadership.
What you will get
All participants get:
- The course material in printed format
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
- The Risknowlogy certification is recognised world wide
Risknowlogy offers the opportunity to get your knowledge in HAZOP Leadership training, HAZOP Chairman training, LOPA Leadership training, LOPA Chairman training certified. In order to achieve certification the following eligibility requirements apply:
- Applicants need to be certified Functional Safety Professionals, Functional Safety Engineer, FSEng, or Functional Safety Expert
- Applicants need to follow this course
- Applicants need to pass the exam
This course comes with an exam and personal knowledge certification.
- Functional Safety Specialist
- Functional Safety Specialist certificate with distinction for those that obtain 85% or hire on the exam
- Certificate of Attendance for that that do not submit the case studies
Who should attend HAZOP Leadership training, HAZOP Chairman training, LOPA Leadership training, LOPA Chairman training?
Any professionals who wants to become a HAZOP Chairman or LOPA Chairman.
- Leadership concepts
- Leadership skills
- Openbook exam
Participants in the Functional Safety and SIL for Safety Systems training course can further develop their SIL skills be attending the following courses:
Share this training
Share this course with your colleagues.
In order to achieve the knowledge certificate associated with this SIL Verification and Calculation training course the applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Fill out the Application Form
- Applicant is certified Functional Safety Engineer, Professional or Specialist
- Have 2 references that can confirm the experience
- Participate at least one time this training
- Pass the associated exam
Every participant in our training courses receives a personal Safety Passport®. Your personal Safety Passport is an online independently verified track record demonstrating you competency. An example of a Safety Passport is given here. Your Safety Passport can hold:
- Knowledge certificates achieved through training,
- Role or field based certification achieved through practical experience, and
- Participation in qualified events
The Safety Passport is free of charge for Risknowlogy clients.
Our personal development training and certification program is compliant with ISO 17024, the standard for people certification. We strive to offer you the best personal training, development and certification program in the world. Where applicable we cooperate with industry organisations like TUV, ISA, IEEE, DIN, to have our courses approved.
Our trainers are:
- Dr. Michel Houtermans
- Mandar Phadke
- Didier Turcinovic
- Ricardo Vittoni
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ