Functional Safety Engineer and Professional for the Automotive Industry (ISO 26262) Training
Dates and Locations
About this course
Risknowlogy offers a TUV SUD certified functional safety training course for automotive professionals. The course focuses on functional safety aspects for the automotive industry according to ISO 26262.
The main objective of the course is to give professionals involved in functional safety in the automotive industry the opportunity to learn about functional safety, current applicable safety standards and their requirements. A second objective is to give anybody attending the course the opportunity to certify their functional safety knowledge through an exam.
What you will get
All applicants receive:
- The course material
- A Risknowlogy Certificate of Attendance
- A Risknowlogy Safety Passport
This course offers two certification levels based on the following passing criteria:
- TUV FS Engineer: Exam score equal or more than 60% and less than 75%.
- TUV FS Professional: Exam score equal or more 75%.
- Course dates: See our public schedule, in-house training available upon request
- Course exam date: One day after the course
- Course material language: English
- Course instructor language: English
- Course exam: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Time: 9:00 – 16:00
Who should attend
The training course is meant for those individuals involved in functional safety related to IEC 26262, for example:
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers
- Anybody who wants to get their automotive functional safety knowledge certified
About the exam
The course is a complete overview course with as focus Functional Safety. the concepts of functional safety without going into detail for each topic addressed. The course is for everybody involved in any part of the lifecycle of automotive safety systems.