How to get certified?
Competency certification is a two step process. Step 1 – Registration, Step 2 – Certification
Step 1: To start the competency certification you start by registering and paying the registration fee. From the options above select the Registration Fee option. After paying the fee we will send you instruction for all the information you need to deliver. This will start the certification process.
Step 2: When all steps of the competency certification are successful you pay the certification fee.
How long will the certification process take?
The certification of your competency can take any where from 1-6 months depending on your competence file.
What competencies can be certified?
An overview of the competencies we certify is listed here:
- Certified Functional Safety Assessor
- Certified Functional Safety Manager
- Certified HAZOP Facilitators / Chairman
- Certified LOPA Facilitators / Chairman
- Certified Railway Assessor
- Certified Railway Requirements Manager
- Certified Railway Validator
- Certified Railway Verifier