Risknowlogy India organised for the 3rd edition of the SIL Verification and Calculation course in Mumbai, India. The course was attended by participants from HPCL, ABB, Reliance, CB&I, Deccan Fine Chemicals and independent Safety Consultants. All participants received a Safety Passport – an online track record independently verified by Risknowlogy.
The participants were trained in:
- The verification of the SRS
- The verification of the hardware and embedded software of devices
- The verification of the architectural constraints
- The verification of the PFD calculation
- The verification of the Application logic (Software and parametrization)
- The verification of basic safety and manuals
- The verification of the FAT, iFAT and/or SAT
During the training the participants learned how to make their own PFD calculations. After submitting two case studies the participants will be certified by Risknowlogy and receive the title Risknowlogy Certified Specialist (FS Specialist).