Risknowlogy India organised on 11 June 2018 a Functional safety, SIL and Cyber Security workshop in Mumbai. The workshop was attended by participants from HPCL, ONGC and ADNCO. They got trained by Mr. Mandar Phadke. All participants received a Safety Passport for attending this course.
Feedback from the course
The course received an approval rating of 82%. On average the participants felt they improved their knowledge about the topic
What did the participants say:
- “I got to understand the meaning & necessity of safety equipment and procedures that I deal with” – Amit G.
- “Presentation was good” – Archana V.
- “Informative and relevant topic” – H.S.
- “Colleagues should attend this course when they are new to SIL” – Nikita S.
- “I liked the learning through example and knowing about strategies to implement safety was a must learn lessson” – Shruti P
- “Overall it is very good. Some topics need to be deeply discussed” – Vivek K.
- “Highly knowledgable” – Yashdup G
If you want more information or if you want to attend out next Functional Safety, SIL and Cyber Security workshop then please contact our Risknowlogy India office.