- Risknowlogy gave us excellent support in the design of our FSM Functional Safety Management System for our Refineries, by developing new guidelines for Risk Evaluation, HAZOP, LOPA, ETA, FTA, FMEA, safety requirements specification and safety equipment selection. Their work has been the major factor for the realisation of our Proven in Use Data Base which contains all relevant documents and safety related data for devices and instruments which are used in SIF (Safety Instrumented Functions). In addition Risknowlogy trained our internal Process Automation staff in FSM, so that we have now 12 certified Functional Safety Engineers in our team. I can confidently recommend Risknowlogy GmbH as a profound and reliable supplier with experienced experts in their field.
- The training course is making good impact in the work we do here.
- It has been a pleasure to meet your team and I must admit that the experience and your qualified leaders have enhance my skills in Functional Safety Engineering. Congratulations to RISKNOWLOGY for its well done work and also to Mr. Ricardo Vittoni who has been an excellent chairman in this purpose. I will recommend RISKNOWLOGY wherever I be.
- Dil is brilliant. It was a pleasure listening to him An enjoyable course with a trainer who was very easy to understand and kept the emphasis on of safety paramount whilst not being overly serious. An easy learning environment.
- Michel can be considered a true expert in the field of functional safety. He is also is a very good instructor. A clear and direct training approach is backed-up by a friendly, positive and helpful style. Definitely recommended.